Easily accessible by the Piz Sorega to San Cassiano cable car, the Movimënt Bear Park is a place dedicated to the carefree and pure fun for children, with so many activities to discover and learn fun and interesting things about nature.
A real bear cave with games and trivia dedicated to this incredible animal that lives in our mountains lies just below the mountain station of Piz Sorega, discover its secrets, jump onto a soft carpet with your friends and hear a real bear roar! Outdoors in winter you'll find a very special mini-golf circuit, also dedicated to bears, a zip line, water games with wells and fountains, a special beehive shaped slide and lots of other games for children of all ages.
Still on the subject of bears, children can try to dig up the bones of the famous "Ursus Ladinicus", actually found in 1987 in a cave in the Conturines mountain.
The Piz Sorega park is also equipped with an area dedicated to movement and fitness, where you can have fun and develop your sports skills in complete safety. In addition, there's an artificial oasis with a water path, better known as a Kneipp path, and with a series of wooden channels where you can open and close the small dams to have fun together.
From the Bear Park at Piz Sorega you can quickly and easily reach the other Movimënt parks at Piz La Ila and Pralongià on foot or by e-bike.
description to arrive at destination
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A 13 and the A 22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St.Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A 22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) – 100 Km
- Connection train station – Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich – 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 /400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it