Data protection statement
Protecting your personal data is important to us. In this data protection statement, we explain how we collect your personal data, what we do with your data, and for which purposes and reasons collection takes place. In addition, you will receive information about your rights.
In fulfilment of EU regulation 2016/679 of 27th April 2016, hereafter known as GDPR, we would particularly like to communicate the following, in accordance with Art. 13 and Art. 14:
Name and contact details of person responsible for data collection:
Name: Südtiroler Bauernbund
Legal representative: Leo Tiefenthaler
Tel.: +39 0471 999333
Fax.: +39 0471 981171
Contact details of data protection officer:
Every party concerned may refer to our data protection officer with their queries on the matter.
Name of data protection officer: Armin Wieser
Purpose and legal basis for processing:
When you visit our website, we save certain details about the browser and operating system that you are using, the date and time of your visit, your access status (e.g., whether you are able to visit a website or whether you received an error message), the use of website functions, the search terms you probably used, how often you visit the website, a description of the files retrieved, the amount of data transmitted, the website that you accessed our website from and the website that you went to from our website, whether you clicked onto links on our website or entered a domain straight into the field of the browser window that you opened our website from. Besides this, for safety reasons, and especially to prevent and identify attacks to our website or fraud attempts, we save your IP address and the name of your Internet service provider, the country that you accessed the website from and the language that the website was viewed in, as well as the duration of your visit, for seven days.
This temporary IP address saving procedure is necessary to allow the website to connect with the user’s computer. For this purpose, the IP address of the person concerned has to be saved for the entire duration of the session.
Data processing purposes:
- The personal data collected when you visit our website are used to operate the website in a user-friendly manner and to protect our systems from attacks.
- When you share your personal data with us e.g., when registering, completing a survey, entering a prize draw or carrying out contractual agreements, the data will be used for these purposes, for customer management and for carrying out certain business procedures, to the extent necessary, respectively.
Legal basis for data processing:
- If you have given us permission to process your personal data, this provides the legal basis for their processing (see Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) GDPR).
- For the processing of personal data for the purposes of making offers or the fulfilment of a contract with you, the legal basis is Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR.
- If processing your personal data for the fulfilment of our legal duties is necessary, we are authorised to do this in accordance with Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter c) of the GDPR.
- We also process personal data for the purposes of serving our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter f) GDPR.
The maintenance of the operability of our IT systems, as well as marketing our own products and services and documenting business contacts are our legitimate interests.
Categories of recipients:
- Google Ireland Limited, Alphabet Inc., Google LLC, if you give your consent for statistical analysis (functional cookies).
- OpenStreetMap Foundation, only if you use the interactive map
- Usercentrics GmbH
- Pur Südtirol, only for orders in the online shop
- South Tyrol Association of Tourist Organisations (LTS), only if you use the interactive map
- Etracker GmbH, if you give your consent for statistical analysis (functional cookies).
- Booking Südtirol (if you book online)
- Meta Platforms, INC. (Facebook), if you give your consent for statistical analysis (functional cookies).
Intention of passing data on to a third country or international organisation:
Your data will not be passed on to third countries or to international organisations. One exception is Google Analytics (Google saves your anonymous data in the USA under certain circumstances) and Meta Platforms, INC. (Facebook).
Duration of storage:
Your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer needed for our record-keeping purposes. You can find details under Cookies.
You can request confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed by us. You also have the right to rectification or deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict their processing, as well as the right to object to their processing;
You have the right to receive the data that you have made available to us in a structured, straightforward and machine-readable format.
Right to withdraw permission:
You have the right to withdraw your permission. When withdrawing permission, the legitimacy of the processing carried out based on your giving permission until the withdrawal of that permission is not affected.
Right of appeal:
Irrespective of further legal remedies, you have the right to appeal to the authorities, in particular in your member state of residence, your place of work or the place of the presumed violation, if you believe that the processing of your data breaches the GDPR.
In Italy you can contact the authorities as follows:
Garante per la protezione dei dati personali
Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA
Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785
Telephone switchboard: (+39) 06.696771
Certified email: email@example.com
Provision of your personal data:
You are neither legally not contractually obliged to hand over your personal data to us. However, certain functions on our website may depend on your providing us with your personal data. If you choose not to provide your personal data in these cases, certain functions of the website will not be available to you, or these functions will only work in a limited manner.
The collection of data for the provision of the website and saving of data in logfiles is strictly necessary for the running of the internet website.
Cookies present no risk to your computer, tablet or smartphone. Cookies contain no personal information that may be used to identify the user, only encrypted data.
The following cookies are necessary for website function and may not be de-activated (essential cookies)
• Google Tag Manager
• Usercentrics Consent Management Platform
The cookies from the following providers may be de-activated individually (functional cookies):
a) Google Analytics
The above-mentioned cookies may be blocked under the following link: Cookie settings
An automated decision-making facility, including Profiling in accordance with Art. 22, paragraph 1 and 4 GDPR is not included.
Use of data for other purposes:
The use of your data for other purposes than the one that they were collected for only takes place under prior communication and consideration of Art. 6 of the GDPR.
Note: The Italian compliance regulations have not yet been released. Nevertheless, our data protection declaration may be subject to change based on new European regulations or requirements by the data protection authorities. You are therefore advised to check this declaration for updates from time to time.